CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Changes

My goodness! It's been awhile! There is so much to "talk" about that this may need to be in several blog posts!

First off... I have been taking on some new challenges/adventures over the course of the last couple of months! BIG challenges and adventures!! If you haven't heard... I have accepted a 1st grade teaching at First Baptist Academy in Naples, FL! I am oh so excited to have been offered this position with such a fantastic school!

I am a product of being in a Christian school for most of my life and after teaching in the public school system for 5 years... I am SOOOO ready to teach not only life skills and content.... but those things with a Biblical worldview perspective! I would not change anything about the past 5 years... ANYTHING! I have grown as a professional and have learned so many life lessons that are priceless. However... I have been so restless for the past 2 years with what was next! I know I'm called to ministry... and know where my passions and loves are at... and this next phase allows me to do more of that... teaching won't just be a job/mission field anymore... it will be a mission field to help families raise up godly kids who love Jesus with all of their being and want follow HIM with their lives! I am STOKED!!!

So... with that said... it's totally official! My name is on the door!!!;)

Some other areas of change are my address!!! I have officially moved all of my earthly possessions to my new townhouse that is only about 3.5 miles from church/school! It is beautiful and I still am in disbelief at the Lord's provision in this!! I will have plenty of space for visitors... so COME VISIT!!! :) Pictures will come when my decor placement is complete!!! I still have some work to do!! :) But don't worry... they're coming! I'll have to do a blog "home tour"! HA!

So... with that said... please be in prayer as July is my transition month! I'll be split between Tampa and Naples for the month of July with a mission trip to France thrown in the mix too!! :) Life is changing oh so fast!!! But I know that God has a plan... and obedience is a MUST!!!